26th Annual Meeting of the German Finance Association (DGF 2019)
The increasing digitalization, new enterprise concepts, innovative financial instruments, the demographic change and the impact of climate change on economic activities are rapidly changing the financial economy. Academic researchers and practitioners alike are dealing with the scientific ramifications and are leading heated discussions at workshops and conferences.
In the light of the above, we at the University of Duisburg-Essen are pleased to host the 26th annual conference of the German Association for Finance (DGF) as a central forum of such discussions on the campus in Essen on September 27 and 28, 2019
To be noted
- - The conference is taking place at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Campus Essen) on September 27 and 28, 2019. The conference language will be English.
- - Registration is available here.
- - You can find more information on https://www.dgf2019.wiwi.uni-due.de/home/.
- - Contact Person: M.Sc. Jan Wollmann, M.Sc. Nikolaus Graf von Luckner
- Bob Litterman, Chairman of the Risk Committee and a founding partner at Kepos Capital