On September 25 - 26, 2019 the eighth International Ruhr Energy Conference will be hosted for the third time under the lead of the House of Energy Markets & Finance. Under the main theme "Uncertainties in Energy Markets" the conference will deal with uncertainties and risks in energy markets.
The two-day event at the Essen House of Technology offers not only discerning lectures and an attractive supporting program but also the opportunity to engage in exciting discussions with around 150 participants from industry and science.
To be noted
‣ The conference is taking place at Haus der Technik (Essen/Germany) on September 25-26, 2019. The conference language is English.
‣ The registration is now available here.
‣ You can find more information on www.inrec.org.
‣ Contact Person: M.Sc. Christian Furtwängler, M. Sc. Jonas Höckner
• Pierre Pinson, Technical University of Denmark (DTU) - tba
• Dr. Luca Taschini, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) - tba